2014 Autumn Statement Round Up
Posted by Jason Chapman in Government and taxation category on 04 Dec 14
- New ISA threshold increases from £15,000 to £15,240 for tax year 2015/16
- Junior ISA and Child Trust Fund limit increases to £4,080 for 2015/16
- ISAs to be transferrable tax free upon spouses death
- Residential property stamp duty reforms
- Economic growth of 2.4% forecast for 2015
The 2014 Autumn Statement Round Up was produced by Technical Connection if you require personal advice on how the budget effects you we strongly recommend you seek Independent Financial or Tax Advice.
To read our 2014 Autumn Statement Round Up in full open the attached document.
We'd love to know whether you feel more or less confident about the UK Economy following yesterday's Autumn Statement by the Chancellor.